402 Ranch - 385.06 Acres - Clay County
This is a one of a kind combination ranch located in Clay County, just a short 6 miles drive south of Henrietta. It has great access having both asphalt and county road frontage on FM 148, Flag Rd and Fairview Rd. It is improved with a 2,250/sf barndominium and a recently remodeled bunkhouse. The land is heavily wooded with mesquite with scattered open areas. The 402 Ranch would make a perfect weekend getaway, or a full time residence, offering great hunting and endless recreational opportunities.
The improvements are situated at the northeast corner of the property with access off the west side of Fairview Road. The entrance gate has a cattle guard with an all weather driveway leading to the barndominium. The land around the barndominium is completely fenced with barbed wire and pipe fencing, with an additional cattle guard. The bunkhouse is closer to the entry gate, just off the driveway leading to the Barndominium.
- 2,250 square feet, partial 2 story, built in 2012
- 3 Bedrooms all on the second Floor
- 1.5 Bathrooms on the first floor, full bath is on the second floor
- Living room, dining, kitchen, utility closet are on the first floor, total electric, central heat and air, breakfast bar, range/oven, microwave, dishwasher and a disposal, septic system and a large covered patio.
- Currently water is provided by a water catchment system with two large storage tanks in an enclosure attached to the north side of the house. There is a water well approximately 790 feet south of the Barndominium that produces 3 GPM. It is not currently plumbed to the house. It could easily be extended to the house and plumbed into the current water system.
- 12' x 28', 336 square feet, recently remodeled 2021
- Open room, with vinyl plank flooring, mini-split heating and cooling
- Slab and rough in plumbing attached to the west side, with intentions of adding a bathroom.
The land is primarily wooded with mature mesquite trees with scattered open areas. It has a great balance of wooded and open areas. The seller has done selective clearing over the years to help improve the grass production and maintain the mesquites. There is plenty of cover for wildlife and enough open areas to produce grass for cattle. The topography is level to rolling with moderate elevation change. There a several seasonal creeks extending throughout the property. There are five ponds total, the two largest are by the house and along the west boundary. Both are stocked with bass and channel cat that average about 2.5 lbs to 5 lbs. The largest bass that has been caught was 7 lbs! The others are scattered throughout. Adequate interior road system to navigate throughout the ranch. The entire boundary is fenced and there is cross fencing, being both goat and barbed wire fencing. All in above average condition. Most of the boundaries and interior fence lines are cleared and can be driven. There are metal livestock corals constructed with pipe and sucker rod in good condition. Around the pens is a fenced trap for cattle. There are three areas utilized as food plots totaling 16 acres to attract wildlife, waterfowl and migratory birds. Two of them are in the northeast corner, the other is in the south central portion of the ranch.
Overall a nice well kept ranch with endless uses, ready to make memories for a new owner.
There is no oil production on the property. The seller is willing to convey a portion of their owned minerals with an acceptable contract.
Asking, $4,950/Acre, or $1,906,047
Contact Stephen Turner, Listing Agent - 940-636-7039