5892 Sisk Rd - Price Reduced
5892 Sisk Road - House and 15 Acres, Wichita County
This is an amazing turnkey horse property just outside the city limits of Wichita Falls in southwest Wichita County. It's located less than two miles from Southwest Parkway and minutes from Memorial Stadium. It includes a recently remodeled house, horse barn, equipment barn, workshop with covered parking, cattle working pens, and roping arena. The property has improved and native grasses cross fenced into 2 to 3 pastures. This is a one of a kind property with great versatility and convenient access to Wichita Falls.
- Remodel and updates completed in 2015
- 2,500 square feet of living area
- 3 Bedrooms, Isolated Master Bedroom.
- 2 Bathrooms, Master Bath includes tub and walk in shower.
- Large open Kitchen and Dining Room, Large living area, Mudroom, walk-in closets with built-In shelving, circulating hot water, propane furnace and range oven, wood burning fireplace.
- 2,660 square feet of covered porches! Fully fenced yard for your pets.
- 30' x 40' metal building with covered parking with 3 bays.
- Shop includes fully insulated and finished 120 square feet office and a 240 square feet game room.
- Metal Exterior, Steel Framing, Concrete Slab, Fully Insulated
- 1 Roll Up garage style door, and 1 large 12' x 16' sliding door.
- 4 - 11' x 11' dirt floor stalls with concrete footing surrounding, and 2 additional partitions in alleyway.
- 10' x 12' concrete slab fully enclosed Tack Room complete with saddle racks.
- 12' x 20' covered slab used for feed and storage.
- Stalls and tack room all have electricity and water.
- 25' x 70' all metal construction, dirt floor, built in 2004.
- 20' in height, ability to park tall Rv's, farm machinery, or stack 3 levels of round bales.
- Has Electricity
Arena / Pens
- 225' x 145' roping arena, pipe top-rail, with metal cables and cedar stays make up the fencing.
- Arena is complete with alley, roping chute, striping chute, and additional holding pens.
This property is part of a large tract consisting of 63.85 acres. The house is being offered with 15 acres. There is an additional 48 acres available.
Asking Price: $399,000
5892 Sisk Road is also being offered for sale as follows:
- House & 63.85 acres for $575,000
- 48 Acres - $4,500/Acre, or $216,000
For specific maps of the above, see the All Maps link.
Contact Garnet Jackson, Listing Agent/Owner - 940-642-0880