Bunny’s Ranch – 43.055 Acres
Enjoy the peace and quiet of country living, with city living amenities just a short drive away! Very few homes are on Davis Rd and there is very little traffic. Bunny’s Ranch is located a few minutes northeast of Archer City, in Archer County. Windthorst is 15 minutes east with the nearest metropolitan town, Wichita Falls is located 30 minutes north.
This is a highly improved property that includes a brick home, workshop and horse barn. Significant thought and attention to detail went into the exact location and construction of the improvements.
- 2,520/sf of living area
- 3 bedrooms, with good sized closets, 2 bathrooms
- Two large living areas, great for entertaining!
- Utility room with sink, formal dining, kitchen with breakfast area
- Built in 1992, complete remodel and additions were made in 2008
- Hardwood flooring, carpet in bedrooms, tile in bathrooms, two tankless hot water heaters, built in entertainment center, wet bar at second living area, gas fireplace, rheostat lighting, covered and open patio, maintenance free exterior
- Kitchen has granite countertops, range with double oven, dishwasher, disposal and trash compactor
- Immaculate landscaping, good amount of trees, established grass yard, irrigation system, brick and concrete landscape edging, drip irrigation at flower beds
Horse Barn – 37 x 62’
- Metal framed and sided, electricity, water, partially insulated, built in 2009
- 25’ x 62’ Covered area attached to the north end for additional parking, trailer/equipment storage, RV Parking, etc.
- Seven 12’ x 12’ Preifert Horse Stalls, railroad tie floor, individual lighting and electric plugs to each stall
- Tack Room - 12.5’ x 23’ fully enclosed, insulated with concrete floor
- Wash Bay with concrete floor, floor drain, wash tub, hot and cold water
- 12’ Alley the full length of the Barn
- Electric Garage door at west end, double sliding doors at east end
- Passenger door entry to tack room
- Immediate using area around Barn is horse friendly with either pipe, or smooth wire fencing
Workshop – 36’ x 30’
- Metal framed and sided, concrete slab, electricity, water, built in 1992
- Interior lighting, built-in work bench and shelving
- Garage door at south end, sliding door at west
- 15’ x 21.8’ Attached carport with concrete floor
- 25’ x 36’ covered area attached at north end for additional parking, trailer, or equipment storage, etc.
- Pipe and Sucker Rod Livestock Pens, with head gate
- A 28’ x 40’ metal 3-sided livestock barn with partial concrete flooring
- Chain Link dog run attached to workshop
- Pipe, cable, barbed and smooth wire fencing
- Several fenced traps and pens throughout
- Nice gravel drive to the house and workshop
- Terrain is level to sloping north
- Two stock ponds
- Moderate coverage of mesquite
- Good balance of open and wooded pasture
- High quality native grasses
- 10 Acres of Cultivated land
- Good Fencing
- Fenced into several traps/pastures
Rarely do you find a turn-key property of this caliber.
Contact Stephen Turner, Listing Agent - 940-636-7039
Do not trespass, the listing agent, or owner must be present at all showings. 12 hour notice required. Buyer to confirm all information contained herein. Buyer’s agent must make first contact and be present at all showings to be allowed full fee participation.