Hilltop Headquarters - 125.16 Acres
Enjoy the peace and quiet of country living, with city living amenities just a short drive away! Hilltop Headquarters is located 9 minutes west of Iowa Park, in Wichita County. Wichita Falls is a short 20 minute drive east down US 287.
This is a highly improved property that includes a brick home, workshop, roping arena, horse barn, and cattle processing area with sorting pens. Significant thought and attention to detail went into the exact location and construction of the improvements.
- 1,734 /sf of living area built in 2004
- 3 bedrooms, with good sized closets, 2 bathrooms, total electric with central heat and air
- Open floor plan living area with vaulted ceiling and wood burning fireplace, kitchen with breakfast bar, and dining area
- Utility room with sink
- Class 4 roof installed May, 2021
- Stamped concrete flooring in kitchen, bathrooms, and utility room, carpet in bedrooms and main part of living area.
- Metal fenced back yard
- 6' x 17' covered porch, 14' x 24' covered patio
- Kitchen has Formica countertops, range with oven, dishwasher, and disposal
- Well-kept landscaping and established grass yard
- 30' x 30' metal garage with concrete floor an attached 11' x 23' storage
Horse Barn - 37' x 37'
- Metal framed and sided, electricity, water, concrete approaches
- 12' x 37' covered turn out pen
- Five 12' x 13' metal horse stalls with sand floors
- Tack Room - 12' x 13' fully enclosed, insulated with concrete floor
- 12' Alley the full length of the Barn
- Immediate using area around Barn is horse friendly with pipe fencing
- Additional three 48' x 60' pipe turnout pens with water and covered loafing sheds and a set of dog runs just steps away from horse barn
Workshop - 30' x 40'
- Metal framed and sided, concrete slab, electricity, concrete approach, built in 2017
- Interior lighting
- 14' x 14' roll up door on east side, double walk-through doors on south and north end
- 30' x 40' Attached carport with gravel floor at north end for additional parking, trailer, RV parking, equipment storage, etc.
- Pipe and Sucker Rod Roping Arena
- Pipe and sucker rod cattle pens with covered processing area and concrete slab with load out chute
- Several fenced traps and pens throughout
- Gravel driveways
- Gravel road to roping arena and cattle pens
- Terrain is level to rolling
- Three stock ponds
- Primarily open
- 30 Acres of improved grass
- 90 Acres of Cultivated land
- Good Fencing
- Fenced into several traps/pastures
Rarely do you find a turn-key property in this condition of this caliber.
Contact Jon Moss, Listing Agent - 940-867-6743